when boy meets girl

May 22, 2013

it all started on a bus ....
boy had always had an eye on this girl on uncle's bus, even though all she does on the bus is sleep ( LOL guess who? ) however she and her sister mysteriously disappeared after a few months
After a few months, he saw her again on the public bus! turns out she started commuting to high school on the public bus
One day, when he got on the public bus to go back home, there she is again! and this time there is a place left beside her
Should I or should I not? he thinks to himself, wth I'll sit lah!
*sweat oozing from palm* talk to her? no talk to her? talk to her? no talk?
eh wait
there's a phone number on her file! Okay I'll memorize it and sms to her tonight, socializing face to face is too depressing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and he made it! *pats on back*


#truestory wth
didn't wanna to just post pictures of us dating again thus began our story since I haven't actually talked about it in my blog
well, just in case I met with an accident and lost all my memories ( too much korean drama), I can still read and remember about the story we meet and tell our grandchildren about it LOL
instead of...... aiyah! po po and gong gong met and got married
so boring and my next generation will remember me as the boring old grandma T.T

okay i ran out of topic again so I'll just swift back inside
went to mv again that day for food and movie and in the end no movie so more time for photo session!
#OOTD


beige sweater top from fittingloom ( read if you haven't! )
orange batik-like shorts from bazaar
clutch from timesquare
skull necklace from Fblock

Pictures speak a thousand words so here is another three thousand words lol




in deep consideration whether should cut fringe or not #girlsbeinggirls
so that's all for today!

xoxo,
charisnk




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram