[Adv] Celcom 4G LTE Bloggers Race

July 13, 2013

Heiya !
I'm sure all of you are excited from all the posts and pictures I've posted on Insta and fb
and believe it or not! When I went to the Uni on monday ( the race was on sat ) ALL my friends were talking about the race and some *uh hum* even went and discussed who was the hottest blogger of us all
forgive those shallow students and now I shall bring you for a peep into what all the craze was about

I received an email from Tim (Founder of MHB) inviting me to join a treasure hunt event
and I thought to myself, why not?
so, sad is it may be, I went all the way to Sunway ALONE on a saturday morning
This is the sign i saw when I went to Sunway Lagoon alone that day T.T


We were invited to have breakfast with all the bloggers from MHB and also local celebs like Iqram Dinzly, Kamal Adli, Along Cham, and Ezzrin Loy, was so excited to meet them!



bloggers on a mission!


The crew interviewed us before the event... spot me!


and I managed to make new friends! bloggers from Penang
from right - me, Carmen, Gillian, Shelyn, Jxhia and Fione


Selca-d abit while waiting for the race to start




the Emcee instructoring us what to do...
first we have to divide ourselves to five in a group then we will be given clues to solve and face some of the rides form both the dry park and the wet park
all rides will carry 10 marks and the group who has the highest marks winssssssss


Gillian, me, Carmen and Fione is in the blue team
our shoutout is abit embarrassing:
B for blogger, B for blue, vote for us, we love you lollll



the orange team- Zesty chicks


White team- Who run the world, us!


Black team- the black knights


Purple- We are sexayyyyy


After given the clue, we have to put on our thinking caps and fast !!!
who doesn't want to win a Sony Xperia Tablet Z?
think think think fastttttttttt



first stop- kayaking!
putting on our safety jackets


hello shelyn, lets rock this !
the task is to make a figure 8 in 3 minutes, can we do it ??!!
since I've had the experience kayaking at the previous youth camp and Genting's boat with le sis, read here
I am full with confidence



in the end me and shelyn manage to make a 8 figure but Fione and Carmen who were in the other kayak failed hahaha you have to have talent in this! You can call me the kayak queen lol

Next stop! the ATV ( All terrain vehicle ) where we have to spot the different colour flags and count CORRECTLY


My babe Carmen posing with the ATV haha


The third stop is *jaws drops* flying fox
I think I have to clarify it here that I am absolutely afraid of heights
but with the Sony Xperia Tablet Z as my motivation.........


I don't believe it myself! not only I have had overcome this task, I actually enjoyed it
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ?!

While I was busy fighting with my fear for heights, Fione, Gillian and Carmen went to conquere another task-
dunking!
Fione was the one who sacrificed for us in order to pass the task


You can do it, girl !!


A dripping Fione after kena dunked lol


We heard that the white team had to duck walk because they didn't manage to passed the task
Phewwwww lucky us!


The nest stop was the 5D Waterplexx where the only word I can describe is- WET
this is the stop that we had to get wet whithout actually trying the rides lol
though no pictures because like I said, we were WET

Nest task- Vuvuzela !
It was really scary by looking at it but it's okay we managed to conquere it too TOGETHER
I really really had a very berry cherry fun with all of my members where we scream together haha


The only thing that I find really frustrated was the attitude of the people!
Can't you see that we are in the middle of something? You waited for such a long queue aledi so what is another, what 2 minutes??!! TELL MEEEEEE
is the kiasu attitude really relevant? If I were you, I would have even cheered for you, silly kiasu people!
We're all there to have fun, no?

anywayssssss! *smile is back on*
we manage to have fun and build our friendship even tough we lost T.T
Here we are, interviewing after all the rides and dripping wet heehee



The top three teams get to go on a bonus round where they have to find celcom staff in the middle of the pool in order to find the Sony Xperia Tablet Z from them


and in the end White team won !!!!
congrats babes! see how happy they are! I would too if I can get a Sony Xperia tablet lol




Another round of interview after the event


then group shot!
all the MHB members and local celebrities that anticipated in the race
spot me!


After all the hassle, we were treated to an awesome lunch buffet!









Here I am. posing with a tablet which doesn't belong to me T.T



the latest Sony Xperia tablet Z,10.1 inches of HD reality Display powered by acclaimed Mobile Bravia @Engine which is pure Sony brilliance. It is sharper, more vivid, with the richest colour imaginable.
So if you would like to get one,get one from the price start of RM 1438,00 , and experience the fastest network by sign up an awesome plan with Celcom. Have a look here





 The Sony Xperia™ Tablet Z has a lot of amazing features:

  • Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 1.5GHz Quad Core Processor – Super fast performance on the fastest network.
  • 10.1” HD Reality Display – Screen large enough for you to enjoy all your favourite movies and series in a wide view.
  • 8.1MP Rear Camera, 2.2MP Front Camera – High resolution picture-taking ensures you don’t miss a second. Exmor R™ for mobile sensor is the mobile version of the revolutionary Sony “Exmor R” sensor using technology from Sony’s cameras to generate beautiful photos even in low light conditions AWESOME OR WHAT?!
  • Water-resistant and Dust-proof – Bring it wherever you go without worrying of getting it wet 
  • NFC Enabled - Share pictures, documents and more in a whole new way. 


 So why do we pick Celcom?

1. Celcom known as Malaysia fastest network with the widest coverage.So it is able to bring your tablet experience to the next level with the best network. Which mean you always serve your net with great speed, to watch or to download anything you like.

3. By joining Celcom, you can always enjoy the best plans and rates. 

4. So quickly be the first to enjoy the most exclusive privileges. 

5. You're gonna be proud as to be one of them. Sony many accolades have resulted in various industry awards such as Broadband Service provider of the year and Mobile Service Provider of the Year by Frost & Sullivan. 

P/s: As Sony Xperia Tablet Z does not support call function. But you can insert a sim card into a smartphone/tablet to enjoy the pay-per-use voice rates of Celcom First Voice (15sen/min for calls and video calls, 10 sen sms and 20sen/all network. 

So what are you still waiting for?  Get to your nearest Blue Cube today to test it out for yourself. I bet you gonna love it. For more info, please visit to www.celcom.com.my
And lastly thank you to Celcom First and Malaysia's Hottest Bloggers for the great event!


Stay tuned for our treasure hunt video ! Here they are!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Enjoy !!

xoxo,
charisnk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram