[Review] Holika holika miracle skin finish vs Biore bright face milk

November 27, 2013

well well, hello there! *waves*
as i mentioned, I will be talking more about beauty products I used and this post will be about sunscreen that I've used
previously, I have been using the Holika holika miracle skin finish as my moisturizer and sunscreen


read here if you haven't!
recently I've changed to Biore's bright face milk and I will be making comparison here


The left picture is me after using Holika's miracle skin finish while on the right side, Biore's bright face milk


Holika's pros & cons:
pros---
1.good coverage
2.moisturizer and sunscreen in one
3.brightens face
4.dewy look 
5.acts as primer
6.one bottle can last til almost 6 months for me!
7.lasts through the whole day

cons---
1.makes face teeny bit too fair
2.pricey (compared to Biore)

Biore's pros & cons:
pros---
1.cheaper in comparison
2.2 months usage tops!
3.lighter
4.brightens up face too (makes face pinkish and sis eve love it much lol)

cons---
1.coverage not too good
2.starts to drop off after half a day
3.needs other moisturizer

so, the prize will go to Holika's miracle skin finish and once my Biore is out I am going straight to their store to get one! hope this review is helpful in choosing the perfect sunscreen for you

Cheers!
charisnk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram