Coming soon

November 05, 2013

Hello there! 

Since my trip to Melaka I've wanted to blog about some beauty posts and while they are still in progress I'd like to keep my readers updated haha
If not they would think that I've once again abandoned them
Received quite some positive comments when I posted my recent nicest OOTD on instagram and fb haha so I am here to comment about it

OOTD-
Crop top from timesquare 
Flare skirt from timesquare
Wrap around waist cardigan from wardrobe
New love boots from the mines




I absolutely love the comeback of the wrap around waist cardigans! 
Not only does they look trendy, also it helps in covering parts of the body that you may not be satisfied 
Gonna chop off my unhealthy mane though urgh

Til then,
Charisnk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram