I love........

November 21, 2013

AVICIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
*gasp for breath* IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

if you know about the amazing upcoming Avicii Live in Malaysia, you will know that i am absolutely definitely strawberry not exaggerating when I have to gasp my breath when I scream for him at 30th November 2013 at Sepang International Circuit
Practicing my breath, you know?


Who is this Avicii, you ask?
okay, just to humor you, Swedish DJ Avicii (real name Tim Bergling) has been a mix-master on the music scene since the mid-2000s, when he first started taking his electro house tunes to live music venues.
His smash single "Bromance" turned heads upon release in Europe, and soon thereafter Avicii was considered a huge success on the house music scene all around the globe. 
But no matter how many times you listen to his amazing beats on the computer or iPod, it's a completely different experience to actually be there when he really gets into a groove.

I want be there because 

1. I just passed my assignment week
and I have been locked in my room, smelly, oily, dirty, food packages thrown on floors, high possibility rats and crokroaches have been living with me for the past few weeks, who knows?
I am fun deprived, my blog have been deserted for weeks, my friends have left me for better, funner friends
I want to I NEED to have fun after my torture, no?


2. I learnt dancing moves from Youtube
I mean, i am practically a professional already
don't believe? I know moves like "the jumper", "fist pump" and most of all, the scream mode loll
don't know what I'm talking about? that's what I'm talking
watch it all here:
http://youtu.be/U9oDZKHY9TM




and jump, easy peasy as pie

3. I know ALL the lyrics to Avicii's wake me up!

......so wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I only have two hands
Hope I get the chance to travel the world
But I don't have any plans

Wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life's a game made for everyone

And love is the prizeeeeeeee

see? I am definitely ready to shout/sing with him

4. I am no loner!!
I was said to be a loner when my friends found out I went to the Likin Park Living Things World Tour alone back in August
well, I won the tickets from Ford Fiesta so I HAD TO GO, right? read to find out



I am sooooo gonna shove the Avicii tickets up their faces and shout "IN YOH FACEEEEEEEEEE" then invite them to come with me lolllll 

5. New cam to bring along
I've bought a new sony nex camera and I am ready to use up all my memory card video/taking pictures!
I'm sure that if I zoom near enough I can photoshop my face next to Avicii and Instagram, here I come!


see what I mean? LOL.

That's all for now,
XOXO



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram