let it go

June 18, 2014





Say something, I'm giving up on you.
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.
And anywhere, I would have followed you.
say something, I'm giving up on you.


And I am feeling so small.
It was over my head
I know nothing at all.
And I will stumble and fall.
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl.

All relationships hurt when they are over
I know that I don't normally do heart to heart talks but I figure that I want to get this out
and maybe it'll hurt less this way?
On the surface, I'm normally this happy go lucky girl that always laughs and make jokes
but happy go lucky girls hurt too
I mean, it's fine when I'm with friends but it haunts me when I'm alone
no wonder no one likes to be alone
I have also no one to talk to, since friends that knows about this, I don't want them to feel awkward and take sides and friends that don't know about this, there's no point talking
it's better to look like nothing's wrong right?
I'm almost jealous how this has absolutely no effect on you
but everytime my heart squeezes just a little too tight when I see you but I don't let anyone know
I have been a little emotional these days just because of this
sometimes it makes me just want to curl up and cry but I don't, because I know tears ain't gonna help
damn I feel like I'm writing a song lyrics 
you knew what type of person I am yet you just left, turned away and left
this is a big old betrayal to me and I don't take betrayals well as I will always think that it's me me me there must be something wrong with me
and the self perception shakes a little
one of the person in this world that really knows me has left and I don't know how to adapt to that
I'm still trying to adapt, all alone
and it's really really hard sometimes I just look in awe in you and think, "how can you do this?" 
maybe I'm just not significant in your life and that it is just me
so it comes back to my self perception and it shakes a little bit more
I'm so tired these days and can just hope that someday I'll look back and say "poof! why did I hurt over that jerk?"
that day, come faster.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Jia you girl~~~ take care n love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that day will come.
    the day that you've overcame all the wounds which is left by that someone.
    cheer and stay strong till the day when u have totally forgotten the day he left u =)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram