CNY 2014

February 06, 2014


Happy chinese new year to all!
I can't believe that we're already in the middle of the CNY already
no more looking forward to new clothes, new shoes new everything and the foooooooddd
I'm sure most of us were looking forward to a windy CNY but boy, were we duped!
the hot whether on every CNY is here to stay and not even global climate change can do anything about it lol
Every CNY my family and I will be busy visiting relatives and getting ang pows ahaha how about yours?
so here's my CNY OOTD this year, this is starting to be a tradition already
dunno whether it is a good thing or not

Day 1
matching top and skirt- mirrorcle
pointy flats- zalora


 Day 2
floral crop top- sungei wang
high waist jeans- sungei wang


Day 3
geek top- sungei wang
leggings with skirt- tao bao
necklace- roses cart



and that's all from me!
find me on facebook @charis ngui
or instagram @charisnk



You Might Also Like

5 comments

Instagram