AVICII rave concert

December 15, 2013

thanks to nuffnang I got three tickets to the last AVICII rave concert *throws confetti*
just to see what the rave is about, i invited two of my babes with other uni mates who bought full ticket price lol
the three of us in front of the entrance!


OOTD of the concert
crop top- Kitschen
high waist skort- Timesquare
sling bag- present
booties- The Mines



This is me trying out my new Sony NEX *yippee* and also the long long entrance to reach the concert place
at Sepang International Circuit
the occasional VROOM VROOM is also heard since it IS an International Circuit


The concert stage earlier on at 7pm, later we wouldn't even have a decent place to stand or have fresh air hahaha


since we were early, what more than to selca abit?




This is during the concert so forgive our sweaty look hahaha everybody was so so high it was kinda hard not to join in the rave/ jumping/ shouting lol



the group that paid for the tickets! excluding the three of us
AVICII is still at the back this time the picture was taken lol
the three of us girls left early to ditch the predicted jam of 28,000 people, madness!


overally, the experience was awesome but I probably wouldn't be in a rush to go to another rave concert though hahaha since I'm not the party type of gal
BUT! I can still say that I went I conquered lol well, you only lived once!

Cheers,
Charisnk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram