Goodbye 2014

December 31, 2014

Saying goodbye to old things is never easy, what more a whole year T.T I feel so old yet I would never want to go back to those teenage years where everything I do I feel awkward and so powerless against everything

Thus, I shall embrace the new year! A new year, a new beginning, never dwell on the past as I always say (I don't? Okay, I'll start saying then now on, okay I'm officially old) 

I want to thank my family and friends( good and bad) for making me grow and flourish under your love
I want to thank my blog readers for your loyalty in reading, I will never be where I am without your support and I will try to be more active in blogosphere next year *fingers crossed
I want to thank God, for his everlasting protection over me
I want to thank everyone around me for your overflowing love and for treating me like a princess, I know I don't deserve it THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
I shall stop my best actress of the year speech now ha ha

Last but not least, may 2015 be a good year for all of us! 
God bless us all muah x.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram