Bisou Bake Shop- Christmas 2014 Special

December 21, 2014

jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way.....
am in an unmistakable christmas mood this time of the year! are you in one too?
one thing is..... I'm not done with all the christmas presents yet! urghhhh
every year I say to myself, "no more last minute shopping" but then it's always the same #epicfail
but but but
have no more fear! I received an email from Bisou Bake Shop that they are having a special christmas offering this year! and offered some for me to try
rule to self: never say no to sweet things
see the nice packaging they have? that's because the theme for them is rustic gold
elegance and classy in one, not a bad idea huh?


wondering what is inside the lovely boxes?


how can you not be in a christmas-y mood with these wonderful looking cupcakes and ginger bread?
TELL MEEEEEEEE

Also available are their special DIY cookie set for your little ones! (MYR50 per set) imagine the fun and laughter you will get to hear and trust me, it will be an exceptional experience for them
Included in the cookie sets are gingerbread cookies, a pack of royal icing mix, and decorations that comes with instructions for daddies and mummies to guide your little ones with!
how I wish they have it when I was little, but no, all the awesome things had to be introduced when I'm in my twenties,
too old for child's play yet too young to buy for my kids and see smiles plastered on their little faces
okay, I am definitely broody now forgive me hahaha

cupcake of the month is the chrismassy cinnamon cupcake
topped with vanilla cream cheese frosting sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and lastly, decorated with a mini sugarpaste gingerbread man


the cupcakes and cream cheese frosting were not too sweet which is very suitable for everyone in the family! no want no hyper grandma and children in the house, don't we?

wondering what the gingerbread man and angel is?
well, you nailed it, they are real gingerbread in the shape of a gingerbread man and angles (priced at MYR12) , also available are Cinnamon star cookies (not shown in the picture), priced at MYR7
haven't tried a decent gingerbread before? come and try it for yourself


want to get the family in the christmas mood?
have someone in mind who can use a good cheer up?
want to treat yourself during christmas?
come to Bisou Bake Shop!

Bangsar Village
03-22873535

Suria KLCC
03-21665525

One Utama
03-77286525

Have a merry christmas everyone!
Ho Ho Ho x.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram