birthday lunch @Blu Med Midvalley

March 09, 2014



hello peeps! It's me again haha last week had been real hectic for me- classes, dates, assignments, all in one week! how does one do it every week I can never fathom
Le boyfie's birthday came again, boy does time flies, I still remember the time we celebrated his birthday last year and you tell me that it's that time again??!

Brought him to an Italian Restaurant at midvalley - the Blu Med to be special since I read that we can order wine with our food




The ambience was quite nice and quiet so we had almost all the restaurant to ourselves


Le boyfie dressing up for his birthday haha hello handsome boy


In the end, we ordered their lunch menu but no wine because of some excuse they gave me?
couldn't actually hear properly, pfft problems with foreign waitress

appetizer of the day- salad


the veges tasted a bit too bitter, quite disappointing


so we ordered another appetizer- fried mushroom with minced meat but turned out to be a cold plate
As asians, we don't really prefer cold plates


Chicken soup tasted okay, presentation also inviting
hot bowl- yay!


Have to say I love their pizza- my chicken and mushroom pizza yums!
taste very original, very unlike pizza hut's one



some lamb spaghetti for him- a fan of lamb so thumbs up too!


went for a movie before the cake from delicious- cheesecake with strawberry


Happy birthday, love!


Cheers,
find me on facebook -Charis Ngui
or instagram - Charisnk

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram