cousin's big day!

January 22, 2014


Even though marriage will always be the biggest day of our lives, changing not only our status from single to married, the way we live and our purpose in live, there a loads of events that changes our lives big time too!
like our 21st birthday, degree convocation? nobody will say that they aren't important right?
and this post is about my cousin's convocation!
I'm kinda glad that her convo is at kl, even though she is based in Penang
since I can get to meet up with her and get to celebrate this happy day with her!
Even though we don't live in the same state, but whenever we are in Penang to visit, she will always follow us to whatever places we are going haha so there you go! we are always close as sisters so I'm glad I can spend the day with her =D

recap of the day we brought her to Tour les Jours


To the big day! love our impromptu pose lol
These were taken in the KLCC itself, where her convo is held


convocation OOTD-
top- Timesquare
pale pink lace skirt- Duet Boutique
outer wear- Cotton On
shoes- Tiamo




Then, we went out to the KLCC garden for shots too haha








ending here! hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I did

anyways! do add me on facebook @charisngui or instagram @charisnk !
Cheers

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram